Kovan Treasure Condominium + Shops . 3 Minute walk to Kovan MRT Station
Kovan Treasure is a new mixed development in the popular and established private residential neighbourhood of Kovan. It is the latest launch after Tembusu (which is pretty much sold out), and Trilive, which is a fair bit further walk from the MRT station.
Kovan Treasures is pending approval for sale, likely to launch in Q4 2015 / Q1 2016. As a mixed development, it comprises a residential condominium integrated with a commercial podium.
Mixed developments offer residents the convenience of eateries & shops on their doorstep, which is a real boon to chronically time-short working lifestyles.
Best of all, this Kovan mixed development is a bare 200m, or 3 minutes walk, from Kovan MRT station.
The Kovan Treasure Condo . About Kovan
Kovan is essentially a long-time residential estate. It comprises a mix of older landed houses interspersed with newer private condominiums.
There is a certain nostalgic charm around the Kovan vicinity, as some old shophouses still line the road, much like Katong. In fact like Katong, Kovan, has built up a reputation as a foodie haven too. Long time favourites include its nasi lemak and hokkien mee, with recipes that have passed down generations and still draw fans daily.
Come arrange to view the showflat if you might like to live or invest here.
The Kovan Treasure Mixed Development . Highlights
Summary of what you get if you buy a unit at the Kovan Treasure condo:
- A home in a mature residential neighbourhood that is mainly low rise, offering unblocked views and good wind flow.
- Just a short walk to shops, supermarket, wet market, a mouth-watering variety of great foods in a long-time food haven, and a shopping centre.
- Within 200m or 3 minutes walk to Kovan MRT station, that is just 15 minutes train ride to Orchard Road.
- Good for families with young kids: Holy Innocents Primary School, one of the top primary schools, is within 1km, and just one train stop up.
- One train stop the other way, is the NEX megamall, the biggest shopping centre in the north-east, with a huge selection of eateries & restaurants, shops, supermarket, life style outlets, banks, etc.
- Quick access to the highway network: the KPE (Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway) is 2km down Tampines Road, and is still one of the least congested highways. Affords a back-door entry to the Marina Bay and Raffles Place CBD with a 20 to 25 minute drive off-peak.
- Kovan Treasure offers a rare chance to get a new condominium within a very short walk of Kovan MRT station, as the area around the station is already almost completely built up. The other 2 condos that surround the station, Kovan Melody & Kovan Residences, are extremely popular among tenants, including many expatriate tenants, who like the convenience, the amenities, and the ambience.
Kovan Treasure Condo · Showflat Viewing · Preview
Just register here if you would like to be kept updated on this Kovan mixed development launch.